I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by
to whom I have sent my thanks!
When thinking of who (or is it whom) to nominate, the qualities on the following list should be taken into account:
“The quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
Thus says…. Versatile Blogger Award blog site
I have to say seven things about myself!
1) Where others are becoming drawn toward tweeting and the medium of Twitter, I am becoming more drawn to Twitchers and their bird stalking habits!
“Yow!” said Bella Blue Tit, “I think I flew a little too close to that twig!”
2) I have twin sons of 25, and to think, I’m only 31 myself!! Amazing!!
Twin Puff Balls (Very unlike my sons…sorry boys!).
3) I think sheep are rather wonderful but could not complete a bird walk 2 days ago because there were cows in the field. My one and only phobia! Well maybe not phobia, but they don’t half scare me!
“I have been trying very hard lately to perfect my Mona Lisa look….whaddya think?” baa-ed Sheena
“Aw!” mooed Cara, “I’m so sad you are scared of me…go on rush past me now whilst I’m not looking!”
4) I am an uncontrollable scrumper! I can’t pass a hedgerow without stopping and picking! I then like to make yummy things with the foraged food. My favourite was damson vodka!!!
Oh yeah! I’ve been a scrumpin’.
How can I resist?
5) I love new technology….iphone, iPad, imad about it! But, my camera….and close up photography, getting home and downloading, then…there they all are on icloud where ever I am! Oh JOY!
“As you have tried harder with your focus Mrs. Photographer, then I will reveal both sets of my antennae, though the top set are officially called my eyestalks!” said Steve with a wink!
6) I love slapstick! I will become convulsed if you were to fall over in front of me…but I would also have the grace to be deeply embarrassed about the whole thing!
And I love horse with moustaches!
7) I love blogging and always look forward to my time in the wordpress world 🙂
“Come on Irvine, just one more push and you’ll be out!” shouted his friends.
About to open!”I stand straight and proud showing you my ‘before’ shot!” said Genevieve Gentiana.
“My, don’t we look swell today!” said Derek, Dora, Deidre,and Diane in unison. Moments later I shook the line and the Drip family accomplished what their name suggested!
To infinity and beyond! Faster than the speed of light!
“Oo-er!” said Steve, “I didn’t realise I was so close to the end of the leaf!”
Lucinda Ladybird 🙂
Who would have thought purple and orange would go together so well!
What a brilliant scene.
Fly away home!
I can’t help myself when it comes to nature!
And I have to nominate 15 worthy bloggers who are: