I have been generously nominated for the Liebster Award and here’s the link back to my kind nominator to whom I must apologise as I can’t find her name on her blog! However I do know she’s an aspiring writer, a wife, a mother and a grandmother 🙂
But then, today (a few days after I started this post) I got a slightly different version of the Liebster Award….
This one I got from my blogging buddy Sarah at:
So I have decided to combine the two!
- Nominate 8 fellow bloggers-Yip yip yip
- Place the award on the post-Yip yip yip
- Mention the nominator and leave a link -Yip yip yip
- Answer 11 questions about yourself-Yip yip yip
Answer me do!
1. What is your favorite song?
‘Ghost’ by The Indigo Girls
2. What was the last thing you ate?
She loves a salad at lunchtime…perhaps a little cheese or ham with it, often followed by fruit!
3. Do you prefer to read from an eReader or a paper copy?
Love ’em all…ipad, iphone, e-reader and books!
4. List your five favorite movies?
Oh blimey! Love all Lord of the Rings films and The Hobbit…rats…one short. Ah-Enid Blyton- Brer Rabbit stories (Do anythin’ to me but don’t throw me in the briar patch!)
“I gotta watch out for that Brer Fox…but he’ll never find me up here!” said Brer Rabbit!
5. What writing project are you working on now?
How to get a better shot of this woodpecker…
“Neh doodle a doodle! Just keeping slightly out of range for her!” said naughty Woodruff Woodpecker!
….and this Kingfisher…
“I’m too fast for her!” laughed Kindle a little unkindly. Sadly beauty was only skin deep on this occasion!
6. Are you allergic to anything?
My bare skin and grass do NOT mix!
7. Do you have any real life stories that start with, “This one time at camp…”
Yes yes I do but it was at college…..these are the elements involved
- armed robber
- dear friend
- farm in Somerset
- London flying squad dawn raid
- throwing a bag with thousands of pounds onto next door student roof
- Breaking in to aforementioned house
How about that then? No picture to go with that though!
8. How do you handle telemarketers?
Slightly flarey nostrilled….
“Ewe talking to me? Ewe talking to me? Nah, she’s not in. Bye then…bye!”
9. When was the last time you wrote someone a letter by hand and mailed it?
On Monday I wrote a Get Well card to my dear 85 year old neighbour which had this picture on it….
“I’m spinning around, nah nah nah nah nah….” sang Kylie Cyclamen!
10. Besides writing, do you have any other artsy talents?
Play the piano, make cards, make alcohol from fruit!
11. What is your favorite joke?
One about a caterpillar who has a lisp (lithp!) with the punch line “I’ve been thick (sick!).”
And, of course sadly, any of my own!
“Can a man with a hatchet face cut up a side street?” said Geraint Grebe idly, not really knowing what he was talking about!
He needed to be careful though because if he carried on saying weird things like that someone may commit Grebious Bodily Harm against him!
These are my nominations:
http://crazytraintotinkytown.com Love reading about her adventures in Turkey (and elsewhere)! 🙂
http://opallaontrails.wordpress.com Lots of lovely and varied posts here 🙂
http://lyndamichele.wordpress.com First saw a cardinal bird on this blog and have enjoyed lots of the photography and fun 🙂
http://dewetswild.com Wonderful South African wildlife photography 🙂
http://ehkstream.org Fabulous art and sculpture…so imaginative 🙂
http://rodposse.com Really creative and interesting photos. Also runs a photography competition 🙂
http://s3city.com Alex is from Moscow and takes fabulous photos 🙂
http://prideinphotos.com Laurie writes lovely posts and great photos 🙂
Hope you like it!
That’s All! See Ya xx