Well well well!
I have been awarded the ‘Reader Appreciation Award’ by Sarah!
Thank you very much!
With such awards come much responsibility…there are rules you know!
The Reader Appreciation Award Rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you. This I have done!
2. Attach the icon to your site. This I will do!
3. Answer the attached questions. Be patient…I will!
4. Nominate 6 bloggers who you feel deserve this award. Not a problem!
You have questions I believe….
1. What is your favorite color?
all together in…..
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
4. What is your favorite number?
5. What is your favorite day of the week?
6. What is your favorite flower?
7. What is your passion?
8. Do you watch television?
Oh yes I do!
9. Who is your favorite author?
I think Julia Donaldson (Gruffalo) is a genius!
10. Do you like 80′s movies?
I’m not much of a movie fan…bit too fidgety-no idea what films were about in the eighties!
11. How do you like your eggs?
Well, fried would be my first choice with a touch of salt and branston fruity (brown sauce). However I have trained myself to not have fried eggs cos of the ‘fry’ bit! Though now I think of it, a soft boiled egg is pretty darned good-not with toast fingers though. Mind you….there’s always poached, on toast with a cup of tea on one side.
12. When did you discover blogging?
Last May (2012) – I hadn’t a clue what I was doing, nobody saw my posts…but the delight when I got my first ‘like’ was wonderful. I was (and still am) so grateful that anyone ever bothers!
13. Why do you like to blog?
Ummmm-that’s quite hard to actually put into words. There’s great satisfaction in seeing something you have created being ‘out there’ and then there’s that other people are looking at it! I think bloggers are pretty good sorts too and I’ve really enjoyed getting to know different bloggers!
The bloggers I am nominating are those whose name I constantly see in the ‘like’ section at the bottom of one of my posts. I am very thankful to them. Even more thankful when they comment! To each of you, please accept this award if you would like to…