What a lovely email to wake up to…well, ’twas the alarm that woke me, but shortly afterwards I looked at my emails and found that Sarah at http://sarahneeve.wordpress.com had nominated me for The Very Inspiring `blogger Award…..
Oh very! 😀
I have followed Sarah since we both participated in ‘Blogfestivus’, a Christmas writing challenge just before Christmas, and have had a lot of fun keeping up with her and her self challenge to post a blog a day for a year!
Here are the rules:
- To say seven things about yourself.
- Place the award on your post.
- Link back to the one who nominated you.
- Nominate as many others as you wish.
1) I like making animals in photos have opinions and have the ability to talk
2) I wish I could make money out of the above fact!
3) I write music, songs, children’s musicals and play the piano.
4) I wish I could make money out of the above fact!
5) I can rewind a funny incident on the telly 4 or more times becoming more hysterical each time (though my partner finds this a little tedious!)
6) I appear far more confident than I am.
7) I find it hard to cry but think I need a really good primeval wail sometime soon!
I would like to nominate these good folk….
http://georgevagabon.wordpress.com George’s blogs are short, funny with great photos and thus he always holds my attention.
http://benpriestphotography.wordpress.com Ben takes beautiful photos which I always enjoy looking at.
http://hellboy2503.wordpress.com Jorg takes the most spectacular nature photos.
http://hovercraftdoggy.com 2 architects presenting brilliant photos and concepts.
I decided to let some of my muses know of this news now I have followed the rules of acceptance and here are their responses…..
Finally…thank you again Sarah (aka Sophie or Danielle!) for the nomination 😀