Still can’t quite get sea monkeys…does anyone have one? Have done some research and here’s what I found (plus a clearer photo):
- Sea-monkeys is a brand name for brine shrimp
- Sea-monkeys breathe through their legs.
- Sea-monkeys have a hyphenated name!
- Selina Sea-monkeys is a natural behind the camera.
- They’re also born with a third eye, which they lose as adults.
- Sea-monkeys reproduce sexually and asexually — how convenient is that?
- Male sea-monkeys, unlike females (well some females!), have “whiskers” on their chins.
- Also, like humans, the male sea-monkeys heads tend to be larger. (Larger than what?)
- I am still unsure of the future of my sea-monkeys.
- Perhaps I should get an aquarium like the one pictured below:
I do so hope the young travellers’ consciences are pricked soon! (That refers to those youngsters who left the darned sea-monkeys in my care!)
See ya xx